Elder Scrolls Online Guides, Tips, Tricks And Info For 2019
ESO Guide (Leveling & Progression 2019 Facts & Tips)
- The most effective way of earning XP is by doing quests.
- You will also earn a significant amount of XP by finding and exploring new areas.
- Skyshards are collectibles scattered all over the map. Every 3 Skyshards you collect will give you a skill point.
- Mundus Stones are scattered all over the map. They grant the player permanent buffs, but only one can be active at a time. You can remove your current Mundus Stone buff by selecting another Mundus Stone. There are 13 different Mundus Stones and each alliance has a complete set.
- You can respec your skill points for a pricey gold fee. All earned skill points are preserved after respec.
- Health, Stamina and Magicka points can be reassigned for a high gold cost.
- You can easily fill Soul Gems by killing critters while they are affected by Soul Trap (from Soul Magic skill line).
- You can’t group for dungeons with players from other factions than yours.
- After joining Mage’s Guild you can access Shalidor’s library books that grant XP to your Mage’s Guild rank.
- Eiditic memory is a feature you unlock later in the game, which allows you to see all the notes and books you collected.
If you’re looking for more of a streamlined, step-by-step walkthrough that will allow you to level in the fastest possible time and still experience the game content, sign up over at ESO Mastery Guides. They have great, up-to-date information, maps, & tools you’ll need to complete quests efficiently while not missing any valuable items along the way. They offer guides on everything including the triple faction leveling guides, gold making guide, a top notch character builds guide and the best crafting guide, all updated for 2019!
- Veteran Ranks is an advancement system that you unlock after you hit level 50 when you receive Veteran Rank 1. Each Veteran Rank has a different tier of gear associated.
- You can be a werewolf / vampire and be in the Fighters Guild at the same time.
- Wear multiple types of armor pieces, and you will boost your available stats from the start. (light armor boosts magicka, medium armor: stamina and heavy armor HP and armor.
- You can easily level a 2nd weapon skill line if you equip it before turning in a quest.
- You can gain XP for a skill line if you have one of its active abilities slotted (even if you don’t use it).
- If you get stuck in the world (cannot move, trapped etc), use the /stuck command. it will kill your character and you’ll loose equipment integrity (the equipment integrity is reported as being a bug, so no effect will be applied)
- Level 1 mobs such as rats and spiders can drop fishing bait when you kill them.
- You can repair your gear at any merchant for a gold fee.
- You can buy glyphs to enchant your gear for a reasonable price.
- You can only have 1 provisioning effect on at a time.
- Try searching all Bookshelfs you find, there is a chance of reading a book that will raise one of your skills with 1 level.
The professional team at ESO Mastery Guides has developed an outstanding suite of Elder Scrolls Online Guides! Some of the many new products is their Crafting Leveling and Builds Guides which includes in-depth details for all available options in an easy-to-use format. These guides are well put together by hardcore ESO players with a passion for theorycrafting, advanced strategies, and developing only high quality game guides.
- Level From 1-50 In About 4 Days Played Time
- Follow The Most Efficient Step-By-Step Leveling Path
- Maps & Walkthroughs For All Public Dungeon Quests
- Locations of All Skyshards, Mundus Stones, & Valuable Items
- Step-By-Step Guide To Become A Master of Any Profession
- Detailed Maps & Routes For Gathering All Crafting Materials
- Locations of All Special Set Piece Bonus Crafting Stations
- Locations of All Crafting Motif Books Scattered Across Tamriel