The Elder Scrolls Online Adventure Zone Guide Information
Craglorn is large, about two-thirds the size of a regular zone. Primarily made for 4 player groups, and you better bring four players, the ESO Craglorn Adventure Zone includes battle areas such as Temples, Dungeons, Alien Ruins, Wayshrines, Towns and more! You will also come across what are called ‘trials’. These trials are built for 12 player groups and are comparable to Raids in other MMOs. ESO Adventure Zones are large group PvE encounters, but are different from traditional raids in several ways. The developers have specifically said adventure zones will not include bosses way too big, with a large group of players biting at the knees to take him down.
- Veteran Ranks is an advancement system that you unlock after you hit level 50 when you receive Veteran Rank 1. Each Veteran Rank has a different tier of gear associated. There are currently 10 Veteran Ranks.
- You can be a werewolf / vampire and be in the Fighters Guild at the same time.
- Wear multiple types of armor pieces, and you will boost your available stats from the start. (light armor boosts magicka, medium armor: stamina and heavy armor HP and armor.)
- From level 15 you can swap your weapons at any time. Use ‘ Keyboard Command or configure any key for this specific action.
- You can easily level a 2nd weapon skill line if you equip it before turning in a quest.
- You can gain XP for a skill line if you have one of its active abilities slotted (even if you don’t use it).
- If you get stuck in the world (cannot move, trapped etc), use the /stuck command. it will kill your character and you’ll loose equipment integrity (the equipment integrity is reported as being a bug, so no effect will be applied)
- Level 1 mobs such as rats and spiders can drop fishing bait when you kill them.
- You can repair your gear at any merchant for a gold fee.
- You can buy glyphs to enchant your gear for a reasonable price.
- You can only have 1 provisioning effect on at a time.
- Try searching all Bookshelves you find, there is a chance of reading a book that will raise one of your skills with 1 level.
* Adventure Zone quests also increase your VR (Veteran Rank) past VR10!
After reaching the level cap of 50 in ESO, you then start into the “elder content” which includes Veteran Ranks. This is another series of level progression that unlocks more gear, etc. There will be Adventure Zones and such for 24-man content, but your story and character’s progression doesn’t just end at level 50. Details on Elder Scrolls Online Adventure Zones, Dungeons and Veteran Ranks:
How Do Veteran Ranks Work?
- At level 50, you receive Veteran Rank 1.
- Veteran Ranks increase from 1 to 14.
- Each Veteran Rank level increase gives you +10 into your Magicka, Health, and Stamina.
- Gaining Veteran Ranks does not give you more attribute points to spend. Those cap at 49 points (1 point, levels 2-50).
- Gear will require Veteran Rank 3, Veteran Rank 6, etc., just like previous gear required you to be level 16 or 40 or the like in order to equip.
- You earn XP and gain Veteran Ranks by completing content in the other factions’ zones. This occurs after you finish your personal story from your original faction’s content.
- Mobs scale up to your level in enemy factions. So mobs will be Veteran Rank 1, etc. and start with about twice as many stats as previous mobs your level.
- Veteran Rank content is PVE only; you don’t see enemy players.
There are 11 confirmed quests for The ESO Craglorn Adventure Zone:
|Dungeon Name||Dungeon Type|
|Rahni’Za, School of Blades||Dungeon|
|Buried Sands||Explorable Dungeon|
|Crypt of Tarish-Zi||Explorable Dungeon|
|Hero’s End||Explorable Dungeon|
|Ruins of Kardala||Explorable Dungeon|
|Thalia’s Retreat||Explorable Dungeon|
First Craglorn Veteran Dungeons
Banished Cells Aldmeri Dominion Veteran
Banished Cells is the first 4 player group dungeon for The Aldmeri Dominion players. It’s located in northern Auridon. The normal mode dungeon is tuned to players of about level 12, and the mobs inside are between level 12 and 16.
- Public Dungeon – Aldmeri island of Auridon
- Defeat Maw of the Infernal, Keeper Imiril, and High Kinlord Rilis. Points: 10
- Cell Haunter (miniboss) – Level: 14 Health: 4,790
- Shadowrend – Level: 15 Health: 8,415
- Angata the Clannfear Handler (miniboss) – Level: 14 Health: 2,874
- Skeletal Destroyer (miniboss) – Level: 14 Health: 7,185
- High Kinlord Rilis – Level: 15 Health: 8,415
Fungal Grotto – Ebonheart Pact Veteran
Fungal Grotto is the first 4-man group dungeon for the Ebonheart Pact located in the western end of Stonefalls, the first major Ebonheart Pact zone. Normal mode Fungal Grotto is tuned to level 12-15 players.
- Tazkad the Packmaster (miniboss) Level: 15 Health: 3,060
- Warchief Ozazai Level: 15 Health: 8,415
- Bloodbirther (miniboss) Level: 15 Health: 5,100
- Clatterclaw (miniboss) Level: 15 Health: 5,100
- Kra’gh the Dreugh King Level: 15 Health: 8,415
Spindleclutch Dungeon Daggerfall Covenant Veteran
Spindleclutch is the first 4 player group dungeon for Daggerfall Covenant players. Spindleclutch is in northeastern Glenumbra. The normal mode of the dungeon is designed for level 12-15 groups.
- Spindlekin (miniboss) – Level: 14 Health: 2,714
- The Swarm Mother – Level: 15 Health: 8,415
- Cerise the Widow-Maker (miniboss) – Level: 15 Health: 2,874
- Big Rabbu (miniboss) – Level: 14 Health: 2,874
- The Whisperer – Level: 15 Health: 8,415
The Best Elder Scrolls Online Veteran Guides!
The Only ESO Adventure Zone Guides For Veterans and Beginners:
These Guides deliver in-depth details in an easy-to-use format aimed at both novice and veteran Elder Scrolls Online players! Developed by gamers with a passion for ESO theorycrafting, advanced strategies, and developing high quality game guides. ALL IN ONE PLACE!