Alik’r Desert Skyshard Location Map and Guide
There are 16 Skyshards in Alik’r Desert. The Daggerfall Covenant Alik’r Desert is for levels 31 through 37. Collect all 16 Skyshards quickly using the detailed map, guides and directions to each skyshard location…
1. Sentinal of a domed tower
- Find it in a guard tower just northeast of The Sentinel Wayshrine. Climb atop the tower. You need to use the door on the bottom floor to get the shard.
2. Shedding shame in the oasis
- Found in the area of Goat’s Head Oasis. You can see it clearly if you are coming from the North
3. Across the ruin from the Warrior
- Southern part of Salas En POI, southwest of Morwha’s Bounty Wayshrine.
- This area has a quest you have to do for Lady Clarisse Laurent…. “Thwarting The Aldmeri Dominion“.
- You can get the Skyshard atop a mound.
4. Stored on a Bergama roof
- You can find this one inside Bergam city on a house. You need to get to the rooftop to get this Skyshard!
- The best way is to locate the stairs that will take you up onto the walls the city walls and to the collectible.
5. Walltop view of the broken Blade
- Skyshard can be found inside the town of Leki’s Blade, on the west wall. East of Kulati Mines Wayshrine or South of Leki’s Blade Wayshrine.
6. Beside a drydocked stern
- This skyshard is found in the dry docks of Tava’s Blessing.
- You need to get below the ship that’s being built to get this one.
- The ground level of the ship in the back under some scaffolding.
7. Left out in the open by Kozanset Mages
- On top the Mages guild in the city of Kozanset. It’s North of HoonDing’s Watch Wayshrine.
- Simply use the stairs to get up to the roof and get the shard.
8. Near a paid feather-finder
- North of Kozanset near a bridge that leads out of town.
- Approach the bridge and you’ll see the skyshard
9. Tears shed for a toppled spire
- Located inside the Tears of the Dishonored in southeastern Alik’r.
- “Honoring The Dishonored” quest asks you to find Zariya.
- You can find Zariya and the skyshard close together in eastern part of “Tears of the dishonored”.
10.Second stop on her search for the Pearl
- This one is inside Aldunz solo dungeon in south-central Alik’r desert.
- Go in the first big room behind some machinery.
11. Buried respite from desert heat
- Inside Coldrock Diggings solo dungeon. The entrance is just north of Sep’s Spine.
- You don’t even need to kill any enemies or even go through the dungeon if you don’t want to!
- Enter the dungeon and take your first left. Collect!
12. Dig deep. don’t be embarrassed
- This one is inside Divad’s Chagrin Mine solo dungeon.
- Go to the dungeon’s last room (where the dungeon boss is) the Skyshard is near the eastern wall in water, under wooden scaffolding.
- Divad’s Chagrin Mine is north of the oasis on a hill.
13. Blown down a mine shaft
- Inside Sand blown Mine solo dungeon in southeastern Alik’r.
- West of Tears of the Dishonored.
- As you come up on the final room you’ll see the shard.
14. A Caravan’s wreckage marks the path
- Find it inside Santaki solo dungeon.
- You’ll see all the wreckage around the entrance to the dungeon.
- Enter the first room and to your left is the Skyshard hiding behind some machinery.
15. Trapped within the steam closet
- This one is inside The Yldzuun solo dungeon – southeastern most corner of the Desert.
- The entrance is east of Shrikes Aerie wayshrine.
- This Skyshard is guarded inside a small room of the last big dungeon room.
16. Monumental find in the Lost City
- Lost City of the Na-Totambu is the public dungeon of Alik’r Desert and it is several large rooms with bosses and groups of 4-5 mobs you have to beat to get it.
- Entrance to the dungeon is east of Sep’s Spine Wayshrine
- The collectible is in a hole in the big central chamber of the Lost City.
- Drop down into the hole with the shard, but there is a Gargoyle on guard down there.
- You can pick it up without disturbing the Gargoyle, or bring a few people cause the mobs are not always an easy solo.
Alik’r Desert Skyshard Locations (updated for Tamriel Unlimited)
Elder Scrolls Online Guides That Include All Skyshard Locations:
These ESO guides are definitely more than you need if you’re just looking for a few shards! They each include ALL Skyshard locations, maps, directions, screenshots, etc. – all important and valuable item locations as well! Each one is unique so check them out! Definitely the best eso guides for Skyshards and leveling.
#1 – Mastery Guides – ALL Skyshard locations, maps, screenshots, directions. All of ESO Mastery’s Guides are amazing. If you’ll be playing Elder Scrolls Online for the long haul, these guides will be your best resource! Overall the best guides for eso!